Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Before January Ends...


Before January ends, let me just greet you all (if there are even people reading this) a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) I know it's 30 days late, but it's still January so I guess that still counts. Hahaha!

"To blog regularly" was one of my birthday resolutions when I turned 22 last October. And by 'regularly', I meant at least an entry every two weeks. Cos I'd like to think that I'm a very busy person, you see. Haha! I was to able to keep it up for awhile but when the holidays came, I just got so busy with the festivities and work related events immediately after the break. But nevertheless, I'm back and determined to maintain this blog for real. *fingers crossed*

I'm currently thinking of ways to keep me excited with blogging. I'm thinking of making a weekly or monthly "segment" to keep me accountable and committed. Yes naman. Hahaha! It's surely something I'm looking forward to in the coming weeks. :)

Random babble...
I spent the New Year with an actual Kpop idol! How awesome is that? Well, I have to admit though that I really didn't know who he (and his "friends") was at first, but still took some photos with him just cos he was really nice, super cute, and duh...Korean. Little did I know that he was actually a Korean pop star who just debuted! He's not GD, they're not Big Bang, but hey, they're still celebrities! Haha

From my Instagram: yzamontealegrelee
Bottom right photo. Look at me looking all "fangirl-y" over Seulgi!
Sa lagay na yan, I had no idea who he was. What more pa kaya if I already knew who he was then? Hahaha!


Started my year with something K, so does that mean that I'll be having a K-filled year? :"> I sure do hope so!

 Crazy fangirl saying bye bye now. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment