Tuesday, October 16, 2012

FAMILY: Little Sis Turns 18 & My 22nd Birthday

Just got back to work from a very tiring yet fun & memorable weekend. My sister, Bia was officially "launched to society" during her debut last October 13, while I celebrated my 22nd (errr) birthday the day after. Hahaha!

Some outtakes & random photos from the event...

The amazing Raymond Isais doing my make up
Photo by Nadine Postigo
"The debutante & "the almost birthday girl" - Nadine P.
My 2ne1-ish dress. Hahaha! I'm really glad I found this! Perfect balance of girly & edgy. (I think)
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Bia and her awesome make up artist, Raymond
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Make up all done by Raymond Isais. Yay!  :)
Photo by Nadine Postigo
With Nadine & Raymond! I'm so glad they were there! :) I really love my make up here!
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Fortune Hall, Elements at Eton Centris
The venue styling turned out even better than what I expected. :)
Photo by Nadine Postigo
A fashion show theme party won't be complete without models, of course!
These are some of Bia's good friends from church & school.
Photo by Nadine Postigo
The male "models" with Bia
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Hooray for having talented people in the family! Haha Here's Bia with our cousin, Kevin who was the host for the evening. Programme was flawless! Kev really did an awesome job!
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Dad, Mom & B
Photo by Nadine Postigo
My not so little siblings
Photo by Nadine Postigo
Bia & Dad
Photo by Nadine Postigo
The "after party" = dancing & strutting down the runway
Bia seems very happy. I wonder why...LOL
With some of our friends from church
Oh hi, sissy!

I was very much involved from planning to coordination to event execution. (Event Management's one of the things I do for a living.) Though there were lots of arguments and bickering that sometimes brought out the monster in me, I was really glad to see my sister (and her friends) happy! :) So for those who are about to get married or have their debut, contact me!! Hahaha

And for my birthday...

I'm 2ne1 no more! Haha
Thought about making a separate post for my birthday, but since we really didn't do much cos we were still so tried from the night before, I'm just going squeeze it in here.

Stuffed, tired & sleepy!
With ze family! :)
I've been wanting to take my family to Vikings ever since I first ate there during my best friend's graduation dinner. But since it was faaar from our place, we never did...until last Sunday!! Finally! :) Haha They (my parents, siblings & cousin)  were all nice and patient enough to wait out cos we weren't able to make reservations. Haha We waited for almost an hour and a half but it was worth it! I love Vikings! This year's birthday memory would be me, eating to my heart's content. Gaaaah I'm so happy they're opening a branch near our place!!

"Happy happy happy birthday you're the VEST!" with matching macho dance. Good (& embarassing) times. Hahaha!
So there goes my very busy weekend.

I'm really looking forward to see what's in store for me this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment